Reporting to the Executive Vice President, the Membership Director will be responsible for leadership and overall administration of all aspects of NAHC’s member relations.
- Works with the Communications Director, Marketing Manager, and Executive VP to:
- Develop strategic membership recruitment and retention plan
- Annual membership goals
- Formulate and implement strategic marketing communication strategies and tactics to advertise the association's new and existing products or services across all media.
- Identify opportunities for delivery channels to meet member needs & satisfaction.
- Provides oversight for the implementation of marketing initiatives supporting the annual membership recruitment & retention plan. This includes the tracking, analysis, and reporting of campaign results.
- Works closely with Marketing Manager on content of all marketing collateral.
- Provides oversight of all membership reporting and analyses, forecasting, ad-hoc, monthly, quarterly and annual membership reports relating to NAHC membership.
- Conducts research on member needs and trends relating to dues structures and membership categories as well as new innovations in membership strategy.
- Develop short and long-term member retention strategy based on clear member insight to drive down churn, and win-back former members.
- Assists stakeholders to follow best practices and leverage membership marketing initiatives through updates, webinars and presentations.
- Keeps abreast of association trends and best practices regarding membership.
- Works with direct reports, and other key stakeholders to develop and deliver member retention and recruitment initiatives to achieve annual membership goals.