The American College of Radiology, the leading membership and advocacy organization for the radiology profession, seeks a Project Coordinator to join the Governance and Membership team.
The Project Coordinator will provide primary administrative support to the Department of Governance and Membership while also overseeing critical activities within the areas of governance and member engagement. This position will engage directly with staff, volunteers, and leaders to provide customer service and support for a variety of projects and programs. Responsibilities include meeting coordination, developing and maintaining resource materials, responding to member and staff inquiries, maintaining electronic records, maintaining department intranet and internet content, supporting leadership and governance activities, developing content for electronic and print communications, and improving efficiency in the department through organizational and electronic means. Projects to be supported by this position include medical student outreach and membership recruitment and retention. This position will also take the lead on providing staff orientation for both internal and external colleagues and documenting and cataloging departmental policy and procedure documents.
• Bachelor’s degree, and 3-6 years of related experience
• Prior experience working in an association or voluntary participation structure strongly preferred
• Association database experience desired
• Strong organizational skills
• Project management skills desired, experience with Smart Sheet, Basecamp or similar platforms.
• Skilled at relationship building and communications; engaging personality is a must with this position
• Proven ability to perform as a self-starter and take initiative
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
If you would like to put your experience and creativity to great use in a professional and team-oriented environment, please apply online by clicking on the link below:
ACR offers competitive compensation and an exceptional benefits package including a defined contribution pension plan, 403B, paid vacation, paid personal days, paid holidays and sick days, all major insurances – life, health, dental, prescription, AD&D, short and long term disability, flexible spending, tuition reimbursement, physical fitness benefit, a business casual/people friendly work environment and more!
The American College of Radiology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to the value of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veterans, genetic information, and sexual orientation.